Telescopic Lock Types
Telescoping Poles and Tubing
Our specialty is the manufacture of aluminum telescoping pole assemblies and O.E.M. is the core competency of our company
Your company's project can rely on 95 years of innovative solutions, already tooled in many cases, to help you achieve product development success.
Our engineering department will work with you to design and produce the assembly that will best insure your project's success.
PDF OEM Brochure Request For Quote
Aluminum Finishing Choices
- Close tolerance, high tensile strength round tubing with .038" walls
- Telescopes in 1/8" increments (i.e. 7/8" fits into 1", 1" fits into 1 1/8", etc.)
- Tube diameters from 3/8" to 1-1/2"
- Tubes can be cut to any length
- Assemblies can range from 2 sections up to 10 sections, depending on lock style
- Stops and overlaps provide bearing and keep legs from pulling apart
- Longer overlaps for extra long assemblies can provide extra bearing
- Etched & Clear
- Black Matte Anodized
- Bright Dip Gold Anodized
- Bright Dip Clear Anodized
- Anodized and Powder-Coated Options
- Spiral Grinding
- Mill Finish
- Cost effective Male or Female threads
- Rubber Bumpers, Bends, Piercing, Notching & Cross Drilling
- Custom Plugs and End Fittings
- Finials, Leveling Glides, Casters
- Ball Swivels, Stamped Mounts, Clamps, Screw Machine Parts, Yokes, Channels/Sign Mounts, Wireforms, Instrument Supports, Knobs
For additional information and detail, please click on any
tube or letter below.
Request For Quote
- Square, Round, Oval, Bridge Base, Tripodal, Magnetic, Travel, Presto, Boomerang Shaped, Zinc Diecast.
We look forward to your company's inquiry by completing a Request for Quote.
|Professional inquiries only, please.
A $45 minimum charge applies for any sample or project.